Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 09:10
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Bingo!

I'm sitting on 53 oz & about $200 worth each month... little old me, haha.

Folks, these hedge funds, if they have silver, keep it in paper certificates. We know that if you can't hold it in your hand, it doesn't belong to you.

Let's get this over with, now that we've learned how to deal with these bastards on their level... Buy GOLD & SILVER, folks. It's inflation-proof & it'll drive a stake through the heart of all of those Wall Street vampires once & for all!

DO IT!!!

Love JM Bullion. Every time, my order arrives in 3-4 days, safe & secure! Low spot prices, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
31 January, 09:14
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
i used Zack at Noble Gold in April 2020 my favorite is a Trump Coin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
31 January, 07:55
Bought 3 oz last night. One oz was the Trump coin :)

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
31 January, 07:58
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
I just found those!

I bought 44oz of the Silver Eagle, but I might need to make #45 a 45 coin :)))

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
31 January, 06:54
Many of them were sold out. Had to select "silver in stock" tab.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
31 January, 06:58
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Check APMEX and see if their Silver Eagle is in stock

F1r3 ... @F1r3
31 January, 06:37
What is the best way to buy silver?

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
31 January, 06:46
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
I bought mine online. Just make sure that the company is reputable.

F1r3 ... @F1r3
31 January, 10:47
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Thanks for the help, guys! i want to purchase some today :):) since im clueless on the stock markets figured purchasing some physical silver is my best route.