TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 January, 03:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 January, 07:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Did he say we all choose to remember ME standing
on the side of the street ?

Is that a sign that JFK Jr. really is Juan O'Savin ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 January, 08:19
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
A good source has confirmed to me that JFK Jr. is Juan O'Savin.

What makes you believe his brother is alive ?

R you talking about Vincent Fusca ?
I believe he could be Jr.'s half brother.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 January, 08:23
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Patrick Bouvier Kennedy did not die as an infant. He posts on social media. Their older sister Arabella is also alive.

Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
23 January, 08:15
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
its seems like Patrick would have a different accent doesnt it? I was wondering about that since he didnt grow up in the states.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 January, 08:27
In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication
He did not grow up in the states but was involved in many of the activities with his siblings. He could still have an accent but like a good actor for his role, he might be able to throw it off as the voice inflection is so much like JFK jr. There have been some pictures floating around showing him with his siblings in other countries. when they were younger. Patrick is Negative 48.