Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 January, 11:37
ELON JUST DROP LITERALLY SHINKANSEN FULL OF MOABS😂😂😂

ABSOLUTELLY DERAILED COVID NARRATIVE, EVEN JOE ROGAN🙈😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/conspi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
Rogan and Elon can wake up millions. Unfortunately, probably more so than the doctors, virologists, nurses, ventilation technicians, etc.. who gave up their careers spreading the truth.
06:35 PM - Jan 23, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reggieclarkejr in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 January, 01:39
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
DONT WORRY.
WE ALL TARGETING VARIOUS "TARGET GROUPS"...
MINE TARGET GROUP IS ALL, WHO STAND FIRM TO PRESERVE LIGHT, LIFE, DIPLOMACY AND PEACEFULL PROGRESS.
I COME TO BREAKS ALL FALSE IDOLZ WORHIP. I AM FULLY FOR RELIGION PLURALITY, DOES NOT WONT ESTABLISHED "TOTALITY OF CHRIST", BUT ISLAM AND JUDAISM HAS LITERALLY BUTTER ON THEIR HEADS AND HAVE TO BE REFORM INTO MODERN NON VIOLENT VAY, WITH ELIMINATING RELIGION "DOOM & GLOOM"

THERE IS LITERALLY NO LIVING DEMIGOD, WHICH THEY COULD WORSHIP THEIR ANIMAL SACRIFICES AND CHILD BRIDES...
MAYBE THEIR TRU DEMIGOD, SATANIEL WANT IT THAT WAY, BUT HE IS DEAD AND I AS HIS SUCCESSOR FORBID IT UNDER DEATH PENALTY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396