ABSOLUTELLY DERAILED COVID NARRATIVE, EVEN JOE ROGANπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/conspi...
11:37 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 January, 02:09
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
So Elon believes in Hell............. hm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
31 January, 04:56
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
WE ALL LIVE IN HELL...
3D IS ACTUALLY SECOND CIRCLE OF HELL

OR YOU THINK, THAT OUR "WORLD" RIGHT NOW IS PERFECT NORMAL AND SANE? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 January, 05:00
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
He is currently obtained.
On the down low
I heard he has a plot in hell.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 12:54
Plenty of truth right here that Elon is telling.
Nana has found that much of the time I feel like Elon is telling truths, now at time I will admit that his sequencing of it sometimes can be manipulative but usually truths.

24 January, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WHO DO U THINK THAT BUILD AND FINANCED ANNON UP AND WEGO?πŸ˜‰

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 January, 12:51
Fookin love Elon!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 January, 06:35
Rogan and Elon can wake up millions. Unfortunately, probably more so than the doctors, virologists, nurses, ventilation technicians, etc.. who gave up their careers spreading the truth.

24 January, 01:39
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
DONT WORRY.
WE ALL TARGETING VARIOUS "TARGET GROUPS"...
MINE TARGET GROUP IS ALL, WHO STAND FIRM TO PRESERVE LIGHT, LIFE, DIPLOMACY AND PEACEFULL PROGRESS.
I COME TO BREAKS ALL FALSE IDOLZ WORHIP. I AM FULLY FOR RELIGION PLURALITY, DOES NOT WONT ESTABLISHED "TOTALITY OF CHRIST", BUT ISLAM AND JUDAISM HAS LITERALLY BUTTER ON THEIR HEADS AND HAVE TO BE REFORM INTO MODERN NON VIOLENT VAY, WITH ELIMINATING RELIGION "DOOM & GLOOM"

THERE IS LITERALLY NO LIVING DEMIGOD, WHICH THEY COULD WORSHIP THEIR ANIMAL SACRIFICES AND CHILD BRIDES...
MAYBE THEIR TRU DEMIGOD, SATANIEL WANT IT THAT WAY, BUT HE IS DEAD AND I AS HIS SUCCESSOR FORBID IT UNDER DEATH PENALTY.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
23 January, 12:04

23 January, 12:49
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
AND STYLE OF COURSEπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IF I TOOK ONE PLACE, THAT I NEVER EVER WILL VISIT TOMMOROW, IT WILL BE LONDON CITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/FsaopM1uy...

Here and... There @InItTogether17
23 January, 09:58
ELON IS RIGHT ON TARGET WITH HIS STATEMENTπŸ‘Š

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 January, 09:32

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 January, 08:53
just took Elon two years to catch up, Kek

1776 Life @pacu44
23 January, 07:38
we all know this, why does elon say it and now has credibility?

23 January, 10:07
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
TIME IS RELATIVE...
#FANILYISEVERYTHING

IF YOU HAVE ELON MUSK IQ, YOU HAVE TO CAREFULLY CONCIDER, WHEN IS RELIABLE FO STEP UP INTO GAME... TIMING IS EVERYTHINK.

MOST OF US CATCH UP LESS THAN 5% INFORMATIONZ HE CREATE. BE DIFFERENT TOOK HEAVY PRICE... I KNOW IT SINCE BIRTH.

https://youtu.be/mDq-efrkF...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 January, 06:38
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
If the plandemic was stopped in months, the system would still be left intact. After two years, many have total distrust of CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH, etc .. We also have two years worth of footages of people wearing masks which will remind people for years to come about the events in these past two plus years.

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 January, 07:37
Glad he said it out loud!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
23 January, 04:09
Joe’s face says it all🀣 So this is the current line? Who’s going to top this? Dr. Tom Cohen? Looking foward to the germ theory narrative to crumble🀣 β€œwait wait, they never isolated cv19? How many others viruses have they bot isolated?”

23 January, 10:12
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
WHEN U INVITE CHRIST, YOU HAVE TO COUNT, THAT HIS PRESENCE WILL BAPTISED U IN DIVINE TRUTH😁😁😁

JOE ROGAN WAS GRAY HAT, CON TROLL
OPOSITION. AND NOW HE HAS TWO OPTIONZ LEFT... ACCEPT CHRIST OR PACK LUGGAGE ON HIS OWN RADIO SHOW😁😁😁

CHRIST IS TECHNICALLY SAID KARMA POLICE... πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/mDq-efrkF...

AND THERE ARE 144 000 CHRISTS PRESENT AND WAKING UP DAY BY DAY...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
23 January, 02:35
The Deep State Puppets Are All Connected To Each Other.

https://rumble.com/vt3yjc-...

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 02:13
πŸ†˜ VK πŸ†˜

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Q

Q

Q

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 January, 02:03
these two are totally redpilling my kids. i am not getting so many eye rolls and annoyed sighs lately. the only stubborn hold out is my sister in law…might be a lost cause.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 01:06
πŸ†˜ VK πŸ†˜
β€΅οΈπŸ”ŒπŸŽΆ

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Q

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 01:07
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Q Is Losing His Fucking Shit Again…

Help VK,

Q

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 January, 12:34

23 January, 12:44
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
MINE PERSPECTIVE IS ON THIS FUNDAMENTALY DIFFERENT THAN ELONS

ON MINE HOME WORLD IS ALL BASED ON WHAT U JUST TO CALLED "MAGIC"
ITS MATERIALISATION BY BENDING TOROID FIELD BY YOUR FOCUSED MIND😁😁😁

ELON IS FROM HIGHLY TECHNOLOGIC CIVILISATION, SO HE STICK ON TECHNOLOGY BRANCH, WHAT I PERSONALY THINK ABOUT ABSOLUTELLY MORALLY OBSOLETE😁😁😁

BUT OUR CIVILISATIONZ RESPECT EACH OTHER, WE BOTH HAVE CHRIST CONCIOUSNESS... πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

ON EARTH PERFECTLY WORKS BOTH WAYS

23 January, 01:03
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 January, 12:17

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I like Elon Musk and Joe Rogan.

23 January, 12:15
TARA, IF U DESIRE TO SEE MINE REPLY, YOU HAVE TO SWITCH SETTING OF YOUR ACCOUNT TO VISIBLE FOR ALL...