Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
Ok anons game changer here get on this and share share share. Time to get to work.
https://twitter.com/AndyMa...
03:58 PM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Direwolf in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 January, 07:25
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
How One SINGLE Mom SAVED her ENTIRE School District! Bonds for the WIN!! - YouTube

Surety Bonds are required for every elected and appointed official throughout the United States - including, but not limited to State School Boards, District...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 January, 05:55
I'm starting the process here in my city. We aren't going to take the mandates ANY MORE. These people are DONE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
23 January, 05:36
If she wins he would have to pay that 40,000, if she loses he could come back and sue her for fees if that's in Ca. law. They're bonded to protect them from being sued by anyone and the bond has a deductible. This could change some things if the superintendent or anyone being sued didn't want to take the risk to lose. I hope it works for her. They are breaking laws and need to be held accountable. Thanks for sharing!