Charissma _15 @Riley
13 January, 12:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 January, 12:01
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
We won't have real rain til chemtrails end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 12:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I watch our sky as it as painted in those daily. We both know God is bigger.
Good to see you again...you were missed❤

23 January, 12:22
YEP and ENDING CHEMTRAILS TIME for sure. Missed you, and ya'll rock. WAS bragging on ya'll to a friend earlier, that this was one sharp group.

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 12:32
I feel obligated to let you know...your absence was felt.❤ You are loved. Many were posting looking for you. 😇
Youre so very loved Stephanie❤

23 January, 12:38
Ya'll rock, I told my patriot fren, and I been cruising the net a while sharpest pack of patriots on the net. AND LOVES GOD>

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 01:01
God is everything 🙏
LOVE. you darling❤

23 January, 01:03
Love you also. HAPPY WEEKEND< PATRIOT> GOD WINS>

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 01:05
10+10 multiplied 🙏❤😇

23 January, 01:33
SO COOL to be alive RIGHT now. AMEN< MIRACLES>

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 January, 02:12
Its a gift to be here in this time. 🙏

23 January, 02:14
HARD gift, but YEP better than humanity being WIPED OUT> AMEN> TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Charissma _15 @Riley
Layer after layer...Jesus landslide ❤
02:17 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
23 January, 06:52
Yep but those were the exact words the Holy Spirit told me BEFORE they faked the votes, in real time. Yes Jesus did it. Trump Landslide.