Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
⭐⭐⭐ Here's one man's opinion of what might be going on with the White House. 👇

"Late Night Demolition Explosions Inside The White House In Order To Weaken The Structure In Preparation For A Future False Flag.

Got this clip from andweknow; my take is that they are preparing for an upcoming false flag event that'll be used to try and drag America into a war. They are weakening the structure so that it'll come down, World Trade Center style.

The Deep State is running out of options; their time is almost up; what better distraction could there be than to claim Russia attacked the US and blew up the White House? Likely they'll say it was a missile launched from a submarine.

When we bust them on their plans before they happen, it really throws a monkey wrench into their psyop. Sometimes it may even force them to change course. Their staged events don't seem to have the same impact when we see them coming from a mile away and call them out."

~ Kenan - SonOfEnos
12:15 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
12 February, 11:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
It's the reflection of a snowplow driving past on Pennsylvania Avenue, peeps.

Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
12 February, 10:44
Is this how we lose fake Joe?? Kamala at a diffent location…insert Homala. ⚖️⚖️⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
12 February, 10:42
In a nut shell: White House Down.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 January, 05:05
Won't they be surprised when we all cheer! LOL

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 January, 12:44
In the book, THE ADVENTURES OF BARRON TRUMP, the WH gets blown up. Whatever is going on, I vote for the satanic building to be demolished.
Turn that whole place back into a bird sanctuary.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
23 January, 12:31
Thanks, @aztekjade
Always love your insights and the posting of content I might otherwise miss without your hand in it. You're a warrior and a blessing, kiddo.

Excelsior.

23 January, 04:17
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Ohhh, thank you so much! I appreciate your kind and encouraging words! ❤🌷🙏

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
23 January, 12:21
Thank you for sharing. Your thoughts mirror my own. MIRROR.

The only addition I see in my Christ-centered eye is a future memorial on this site. Notwithstanding, Q mentions 'Castle' (code name for WH?) and 'cleaning the white house' (code for planned demolition?). Whether I'm right or wrong, I mirror the presenter's vision.

As Q clearly states, 'These people are stupid' & 'These people are sick' If you haven't learned this by now - find a new movement/ideology. This one isn't for you.

Out of the mouths of two or more witnesses... “This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.” 2 Cor 13:1 KJV

God bless you each and all. In Jesus' unmatchable name I pray. Amen.

Excelsior patriots !!
#GodWins #Jesus #wwg1wga #MAGA

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 January, 10:16

Vijay Menon @vijayQ
23 January, 10:04
May be its the Coming ET FF

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 January, 09:51
flashing caution lights on a snow plow or truck....good lord folks, take some time and look at the common sense side before we start yelling aliens and bigfoot are invading the White House.......

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 January, 02:11
have to disagree with Kenan on this one. Black hats know patriots are watching WH constantly and white hats could easily intervene. Also, WH has been under mil control for a year. Another theory was vehicle with flashing lights passing on other side but this makes no sense either as per pattern dispersal of flashes in slow motion. It is either 2nd floor reno..doubt...or mil is prepping demo and wanted the video to get to black hats to signal 911 demo pattern..as in ''we know''

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
23 January, 01:07
For what it is worth, Simon Parkes addressed this in his latest update. He is tending to think it might be prep for an upcoming FF by the white hats.

Sounds crazy to me, but who knows. Everything is crazy right now.

23 January, 01:29
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Yes, I've heard that too and it makes a lot of sense! Well, whatever happens we know the white hats have the greater control! God's will be done! 🌷

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 January, 09:52
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Simon Parkes is a nut....to be kind. Remember, he said he " talked to Q on the phone and has been abducted by aliens like 5 times.....".....real reliable news source if you ask me.