Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 January, 12:15
⭐⭐⭐ Here's one man's opinion of what might be going on with the White House. 👇

"Late Night Demolition Explosions Inside The White House In Order To Weaken The Structure In Preparation For A Future False Flag.

Got this clip from andweknow; my take is that they are preparing for an upcoming false flag event that'll be used to try and drag America into a war. They are weakening the structure so that it'll come down, World Trade Center style.

The Deep State is running out of options; their time is almost up; what better distraction could there be than to claim Russia attacked the US and blew up the White House? Likely they'll say it was a missile launched from a submarine.

When we bust them on their plans before they happen, it really throws a monkey wrench into their psyop. Sometimes it may even force them to change course. Their staged events don't seem to have the same impact when we see them coming from a mile away and call them out."

~ Kenan - SonOfEnos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
Thanks, @aztekjade
Always love your insights and the posting of content I might otherwise miss without your hand in it. You're a warrior and a blessing, kiddo.

Excelsior.
12:31 PM - Jan 23, 2022
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 January, 04:17
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Ohhh, thank you so much! I appreciate your kind and encouraging words! ❤🌷🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 January, 05:06
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I second that ! Good thinking ... FF coming our way.
After what it was used for, many will applaud.