Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels like 2021 was meant to teach anons humility before the greatness to come.

Was never very keen on humility. 🀣
05:56 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ros Richards @Seriosely
22 January, 08:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
22 January, 06:11
I had that same feeling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 January, 06:08
πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰I'v experienced more lessons in humility in the last 4 years than I have in my lifetime. And here we are😎

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 January, 06:03
2020..still learning! really do hope they show gratitude when they receive the lolly scramble, kids play silly buggers on too much sugar,my 2 cents anyway

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 January, 06:00
Perhaps humility is called for in certain cases of perhaps the unaware. For in the case of the awarw, one would recognise what is and move accordingly.