Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
The people of the world are TIRED of the clown world operations. They're tired of being clowned on. They want their freedom back and they will get it. The mainstream media won't show you this, and are the most untrustworthy people in the world.
04:11 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 January, 02:28
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
Bye bye pyramid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 January, 02:11
Many times over the last 2 years I have been so discouraged by the unfolding events however when I see so many people in so many places around the world all with one mind, "LET US BE FREE" it brings tears of joy to my eyes. There was wisdom in Bob Marley's words, "..one love, one heart..." When we know that our true essence is Love itself and we come together with one positive idea in our heart, when we all do it, the world will change. The way we treat our Loved ones, a small animal, that same attitude is how we need to approach everything in life. That is how to bring Love into your life. I know I am guilty of not doing that. If you go back through my posts I have some pretty angry comments. So like most I am a work in progress. But what I have just said, as far as my experience in life, is all true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 January, 04:33
It's a BEAUTIFUL thing!!