Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You need a steel stomach to be in this crypto market. These margin traders are being targeted and crushed right now. Whales buying bigtime.
So tempting to buy but don't think the bottom is in just yet.
Going to be an interesting week.
07:38 AM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 January, 04:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
was daydreamin' bout' some people drinkin' kool-aid earlier and pictured it fallin' and the whole Bit hittin' the floor and splashin' like a big ol' Red Wave...I held my gut and giggled...I believe I have something that will wipe it Up...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
24 January, 11:46
Be safe my freinds,

Not your keys, not your cryptos

Wallet for Android, Apple, Windows, Chrome, and Web

A non-custodial wallet allows you to own and control the private keys to your cryptocurrency.

https://grd.to/ref/XTHQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 January, 05:49
Rethinking this + the kitty posts... Dead Cat Bounce?

https://qalerts.pub/?q=dea...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 January, 10:07

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 January, 04:00
🤷🏼‍♀️

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
22 January, 03:32
you said, "whales buying bigtime."...why contradict yourself by saying, "but don't think the bottom is in just yet."?
$0.60 is already a big bargain...

nobody knows the bottom, buying the dips and HODL is the only way to win the game with whales

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
22 January, 08:14
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
its a bargain period.... when it decouples from btc its on.

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 January, 03:00
I must admit, I retired young, at 50. I worked hard to achieve this goal. My money is no longer in risky markets.
Crypto scares me. my brain says, jump in with both feet. My heart says whoa, hold up.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 January, 01:43
Not happy about it - waiting patiently.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 01:04
Appreciate your *Not Financial Advice insights

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 01:32
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Did you get your SOLO airdrop?
Didn't get mine yet.

22 January, 01:33
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Also how did the No Egg thing go? Did you notice a difference?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 January, 12:55
XRP to 17cents???

22 January, 01:46
In response Kel Que to her Publication
one could only wish.

Ash Ash @AshAsh
22 January, 07:12
In response Kel Que to her Publication
13 and below

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
22 January, 12:32
Crypto is good but so is gold.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 January, 11:58
not convinced it wont be funneled like pedocoin

staying as far away as i can

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 11:46
Multiple meanings. This might apply.

Patriot Agent BoOnE @NebrasQa
22 January, 11:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Theres a lot of dips though…

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
22 January, 11:36

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 January, 11:34
I decided to start selling sterling silver jewelry again.
It is way more fun.
This piece is Jali style hand cut with heart turquoise......now my friend who I gave tons of jewels has melted hers into a silver bar.
I didn'[t know whether to be mad or happy :)
I chose happy ;)

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
22 January, 11:29
It is tempting but I don’t think it is there yet!! Hard to time the bottom.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 January, 10:41
I been saving a little here and there for a dip, I was going to spend it all this morning. Would be nice to catch the bottom for a change :D Will wait a bit longer.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
22 January, 10:35
I like sales, so I bought more this morning..lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 10:30
7:38 > 711 (again!)

And crypto crash?

Why is STEEL so important? VK proof incoming this week ;)

+ for good measure, add these...
#738 & #1070

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 January, 12:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Looks like he hit 7:11 again on a third post.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 January, 10:25
🤦‍♀️ Ugh.... I bought a bunch earlier this week....should of waited.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
22 January, 10:01
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 January, 09:20
They run and hide and the get cornered
Up is down and Down is Up
brilliant.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
22 January, 09:08
I bought very little XRP with loose change that I forgot at one point I found them. 😂
Found little over $200 one year 😂. Just from pennies to quarters on the ground here and there. 😂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 January, 08:53
I Old Fashion ,If u Don't. Hold It u don't own it , just saying,

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 January, 08:51
Juan OSavin says Bictoin was created by CIA/Cabal interests. That's what my research shows. Biggest holders are in Suisse. I will go ahead a pass. You can buy 1400 ounces of shiney silver for 1 Bitcoin, just thought I might mention that.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
23 January, 09:46
In response William Filer to his Publication
Was gonna say the same. Silver is the way for me. BTC is going to zero......IMO.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 January, 08:44
totally not for the faint of heart

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 January, 09:22
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
i am SO slow with understanding this stuff...when I look up XRP there are multiple. which one do I buy?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 08:11
1/22/22

2222 is one od the most interesting drops.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 January, 11:49
; ) 《 {(:+:)} 》

https://www.theorionlines....

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 January, 12:03
https://www.youtube.com/wa... Very Relevant today
Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the World's Greatest Secret (FULL MOVIE) (Client Req Removal) - YouTube

Dr. Steven Greer presents brand new, top-secret evidence supporting Extraterrestrial contact including witness testimony, classified documents, and UFO foota...

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 08:09
thanks VK ive kept what little i have in there. gets tempting when I see XRP go up
a bit.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 08:11
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
i own 100 oz of silver coin. thats been going up so lets see what happems