Jack Wightman @jtwightman
22 January, 05:58
TRUMP COMMS: Green-Lighted = 114 = Law Of War 11.4
Trump's words on Hannity were loaded with Law Of War comms. The words GREEN LIGHTED = 114 = LAW OF WAR 11.4. Coincidence? The phrase HE WAS GREEN LIGHTED = 170 = THE D.O.D. LAW OF WAR 11.4 = STORM ACTIVATED.
In quoting Biden, Trump said THEY MAY GO IN, THEY WILL GO IN = 301 = THE END OF MILITARY OCCUPATION (i.e. 11.3).
Trump went on to say, I DON'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT = 217 = THE LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11.3.
He continued with a fragmented sentence, BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE GIVING HIM.. = 259 = THE STORM ACTIVATION CODE.
YOU KNOW THEY USE THE TERM GREEN LIGHT = 421 = STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL (from Q34) = President Donald J Trump Reinstatement (after temporary military control).
These comms confirm my previous decode (HERE) showing how January 19 was 11.3 - End Of Occupation.
At the right time, 11.3, 11.4, etc. will be publicly confirmed. But before publicly stating that occupation has ended, the public must first understand w

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EdenZed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nede Catherine, click on at the bottom under it