Jack Wightman @jtwightman
TRUMP COMMS: Green-Lighted = 114 = Law Of War 11.4
Trump's words on Hannity were loaded with Law Of War comms. The words GREEN LIGHTED = 114 = LAW OF WAR 11.4. Coincidence? The phrase HE WAS GREEN LIGHTED = 170 = THE D.O.D. LAW OF WAR 11.4 = STORM ACTIVATED.
In quoting Biden, Trump said THEY MAY GO IN, THEY WILL GO IN = 301 = THE END OF MILITARY OCCUPATION (i.e. 11.3).
Trump went on to say, I DON'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT = 217 = THE LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11.3.
He continued with a fragmented sentence, BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE GIVING HIM.. = 259 = THE STORM ACTIVATION CODE.
YOU KNOW THEY USE THE TERM GREEN LIGHT = 421 = STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL (from Q34) = President Donald J Trump Reinstatement (after temporary military control).
These comms confirm my previous decode (HERE) showing how January 19 was 11.3 - End Of Occupation.
At the right time, 11.3, 11.4, etc. will be publicly confirmed. But before publicly stating that occupation has ended, the public must first understand w
05:58 AM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 January, 07:08
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
merci pour le partage 😎☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396