Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 April, 08:49 (E)
This is illusion. So why allow Yourselves to become "upset"?
God is in Control of Everything. Why Stress any of it?
Nothing is Coincidence, Coincidence is NOT Real.
Do You have certain numbers around You a lot?
Have You ever looked into those numbers?
Look at license plates around You, phones numbers, birth dates, appointment times that seem similar a lot.
Look for Patterns, and see if they are repeating in Your life, look back, compare to Now.
Do You meet people who seem to have the same issue as You, if so how have YOU dealt with that Issue?
The numbers around You mean something, look them up.
The Deja vu, isnt Deja vu, as coincidence is not coincidence.
How Do You Feel Around Certain People, Places, Music, Shows, Movies, News, etc? Pay attention to what The .Spirit shows You.
YOU Have a connection to God if You Choose to Link with Him.
Christ is Our Savior and He will lift You from the wreckage.
Trust in GOD Always, All-Ways.
πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/eYa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
My friend it's reminders like these that get me through each hour of each day πŸ™ Just 9 days ago, my Jack Russell Terrier Sophie, my best friend, mama's girl and official Den Mother of the household, left me for her next journey at age 13 on 01/12/2022 at 12:22 am. πŸ˜”. Had it not been for the 18 month journey back to our Lord and Creator that she and I took together, I would still be an impossible wreck this very minute. She knows that I know she is just beyond the veil looking and feeling her best self, we aren't apart forever. She has finessed her way to the finish line and it's all good. Mama still has all her things where they always were😊. I want to say thank you for instilling strength in so many of us every day ❀ πŸ™
06:31 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
21 January, 06:48
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
I am glad You found a way to get though this, and the way is definitely with God. Rest in peace Ms. Sophie may God receive and enjoy Your company. πŸ™ 9 is a very important number to me, around me a lot. 1-12-20220 @ 12:22 = 17 = 8. I also love 13's being born on one (9-13). Your welcome and thank You for the kind words. God has been so good to me and without Him I would have never made it here. I am so grateful. All My Love Sister. πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 January, 06:34
And no..😁 I dont expect her to return home in dog form. We went pretty deep in venturing for knowledge 😊 Oh and my forever number is 317... since 1975 all I see otger than 555 and 222 is 317

21 January, 06:39
πŸ™β€οΈ