Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
This is illusion. So why allow Yourselves to become "upset"?
God is in Control of Everything. Why Stress any of it?
Nothing is Coincidence, Coincidence is NOT Real.
Do You have certain numbers around You a lot?
Have You ever looked into those numbers?
Look at license plates around You, phones numbers, birth dates, appointment times that seem similar a lot.
Look for Patterns, and see if they are repeating in Your life, look back, compare to Now.
Do You meet people who seem to have the same issue as You, if so how have YOU dealt with that Issue?
The numbers around You mean something, look them up.
The Deja vu, isnt Deja vu, as coincidence is not coincidence.
How Do You Feel Around Certain People, Places, Music, Shows, Movies, News, etc? Pay attention to what The .Spirit shows You.
YOU Have a connection to God if You Choose to Link with Him.
Christ is Our Savior and He will lift You from the wreckage.
Trust in GOD Always, All-Ways.
🙏❤️✝️ #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/eYa
08:49 AM - Apr 18, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 July, 04:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The daily Intel report timestamp was 3.33 am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 July, 07:17
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 July, 01:23
I have PEACE & enjoy being wrapped in God's Protection & Love. I live under Psalm 91 & I live in Isaiah 26:3, "You Will Keep in perfect PEACE him whose mind is steadfast (on You), because he TRUSTS in You."

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 August, 10:05
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

09 August, 10:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 11:22
GOD ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS>

22 March, 11:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 11:20
Idk brother, don't deal with many "personal issues" got a NWO ASS TO KICK> I don't give two fooks what lies ahead of my personal life, GOD WINS< and HE handles it, and NOW IS NOW> I would do it eight billion times again. GOD WINS>

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 January, 06:31
My friend it's reminders like these that get me through each hour of each day 🙏 Just 9 days ago, my Jack Russell Terrier Sophie, my best friend, mama's girl and official Den Mother of the household, left me for her next journey at age 13 on 01/12/2022 at 12:22 am. 😔. Had it not been for the 18 month journey back to our Lord and Creator that she and I took together, I would still be an impossible wreck this very minute. She knows that I know she is just beyond the veil looking and feeling her best self, we aren't apart forever. She has finessed her way to the finish line and it's all good. Mama still has all her things where they always were😊. I want to say thank you for instilling strength in so many of us every day ❤ 🙏

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 January, 06:34
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
And no..😁 I dont expect her to return home in dog form. We went pretty deep in venturing for knowledge 😊 Oh and my forever number is 317... since 1975 all I see otger than 555 and 222 is 317

21 January, 06:48
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
I am glad You found a way to get though this, and the way is definitely with God. Rest in peace Ms. Sophie may God receive and enjoy Your company. 🙏 9 is a very important number to me, around me a lot. 1-12-20220 @ 12:22 = 17 = 8. I also love 13's being born on one (9-13). Your welcome and thank You for the kind words. God has been so good to me and without Him I would have never made it here. I am so grateful. All My Love Sister. 🙏❤️

Michael Phillips @Crager71
21 January, 05:56
11:11 almost daily

21 January, 06:00
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
🙏❤️

Neny Garcia @NenyG
09 September, 11:56
Amen! 👍😇

10 September, 12:18
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏💕...🙌🕊️🙌

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 July, 12:47
3, 6, 9 for me. Well said.

07 July, 12:48
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
❤️🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 07:25
Forms of 11 a lot... 111, 1111, and repetitive numbers (mostly 444 lately) -- and 11:45 a lot too (I see that as 2 terms for POTUS 45!)

04 June, 07:28
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
John the Baptist type numbers as well, All that becomes 9 surrounds me, 369's always. I Like the way You think.

04 June, 07:33
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Matthew 11:11 "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 June, 10:53

04 June, 12:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😂😎

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
17 May, 03:46
Man...reading through comments, I'm praying for you all.

17 May, 04:03
In response Just Jana to her Publication
❤️🙏

Julie Boe @JulieB
06 May, 09:10
Thank you so much for your uplifting words. I really, really needed that.

06 May, 09:12
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
May God Bless You Always, All-Ways, Continually. Love You So Very Much, We are more and more everyday, just hold on, all will be Ok, You are Not Alone. ❤️🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 May, 07:16
I need major prayers. I feel like my world is crumbling around me. My husband left my daughtet and I last Year, he locked me out of the bank account, my lease is up in 2 months and my Best Friend was killed in a car wreck a week ago last Sunday. I am lost without the 2 people that I could always go to. Now they both are gone.

Law & Physics @physics171
10 July, 01:27
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Need to find balance as fear sends ripples of more fear.
Focused attention creates charge a term for physics.
We are creators, We manifest our realities.
Biblical religion is inept of so much, including true, love, light, there are so many frauds, so much confusion, communicating to people to look for answers External.
Please be healthy, do ground, go to nature, give effort to manifest what you are looking for, a path that is good for you, as well our collective energy field.
Love and wisdom.
Things happen for reasons, learn to ride waves of energy, not allowing for waves to take us down.
Blessings.
You are Strong, You are doing it.
Optimism, optimistic.
😄💜

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
11 July, 02:27
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I'm so sorry. You will be kept in my prayers.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 May, 07:15
❣️🙏

05 May, 07:16
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
❤️🙏

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
05 May, 07:07
amen

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
01 May, 09:23
I love you so much. You always know the right things to say. Its all true!!! It. happens to me all the time. I love and appreciate everything you post It is so deep. God is great. He is within me and all of us that have joined together through this journey. He has united us for a reason. I can't wait to see what is to come for all of us🙏🏼💓

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
01 May, 09:29
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Beautifully spoken!! 🙏❤️

01 May, 05:40
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
I am thankful tobuave you here with Us all.❤️✝️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 08:20
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8.
My life verse that is memorized because it says all I need to know to navigate daily life, make wise decisions.😇

20 April, 08:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
❤️🙏