Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 03:11
The 528 Hz Frequency - YouTube

528 Hz: "It Will Transform Your Entire DNA"►Special thanks to Dr. Leonard Horowitz for this eye opening speech. Check out his amazing book: The Book of 528: ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 04:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
This is brilliant! 🌟🌟🌟
I had my pianos tuned to A=444Hz, which gives me access to the Solfeggio Frequencies. My pianos are now healing instruments. I can definitely feel the difference!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 January, 05:00
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awesome! that never crossed my mind…and mine needs tuned 🤔💗 thank you for such a wonderful idea!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
It was interesting trying to find a tuner who would change the tuning. My original guy thought I was nuts and quit on me. Fortunately I found one and explained the Solfeggio Frequencies to him.
05:17 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it