Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 03:11
The 528 Hz Frequency - YouTube

528 Hz: "It Will Transform Your Entire DNA"β–ΊSpecial thanks to Dr. Leonard Horowitz for this eye opening speech. Check out his amazing book: The Book of 528: ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
This is brilliant! 🌟🌟🌟
I had my pianos tuned to A=444Hz, which gives me access to the Solfeggio Frequencies. My pianos are now healing instruments. I can definitely feel the difference!
04:06 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
21 January, 09:50
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Good on you. I shared this with a friend who is a pianist and on the page. I used to post a lot on this topic on Twits.

This article details events in musical history that are central to understanding and treating modern psychopathology, social aggression, political corruption, genetic dysfunction, and cross-cultural degeneration of traditional values risking life on earth.

This history concerns A=440Hz "standard tuning," and the Rockefeller Foundation's military commercialization of music.

...predisposing people to,
physical illnesses

financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly

Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed.

https://www.bibliotecapley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 09:53
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Excellent article! Thanks for sharing!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 January, 05:00
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awesome! that never crossed my mind…and mine needs tuned πŸ€”πŸ’— thank you for such a wonderful idea!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 05:17
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
It was interesting trying to find a tuner who would change the tuning. My original guy thought I was nuts and quit on me. Fortunately I found one and explained the Solfeggio Frequencies to him.