Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 January, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Woo hoo Doq!
MAKE IT RAIN!

3 GORGES DAM!
Only a matter of time!

In one of my visions I also saw "Hoover Dam" collapse then "River"
"Phoenix" but I am thinking the WH stopped that.
12:38 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana had an amazing dream: where I was headed to meet others ,,, saw two massive elephants, a couple of stories tall, (not afraid - but in awe) they were trumpeting calls (sounding alarms) and when I got to where i was going, I thought I was early, but everyone had already saddled up and was heading out, my horse was named "Standing Tall" , a huge draft horse and eager to go, stomping about. He was so big I needed a leg-up to get on him ... they were all the patriots taking charge.
It is our consciousness rising together!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 01:14
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana thinks it has been our consciousness rising together for a few yrs now. If there were horses involved Nana would be down with that.
I try to dream of riding again.
It was my happy place when I was a kid on the farm.
Me, my horse, and wait for it.....yes our Collie dog was named "Lassie"

I truly believe that enough spiritual ppl waking up and coming to God in service, love, and compassion is what changed the outcome of the ending timeline.