Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 January, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Woo hoo Doq!
MAKE IT RAIN!

3 GORGES DAM!
Only a matter of time!

In one of my visions I also saw "Hoover Dam" collapse then "River"
"Phoenix" but I am thinking the WH stopped that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana had an amazing dream: where I was headed to meet others ,,, saw two massive elephants, a couple of stories tall, (not afraid - but in awe) they were trumpeting calls (sounding alarms) and when I got to where i was going, I thought I was early, but everyone had already saddled up and was heading out, my horse was named "Standing Tall" , a huge draft horse and eager to go, stomping about. He was so big I needed a leg-up to get on him ... they were all the patriots taking charge.
It is our consciousness rising together!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks it has been our consciousness rising together for a few yrs now. If there were horses involved Nana would be down with that.
I try to dream of riding again.
It was my happy place when I was a kid on the farm.
Me, my horse, and wait for it.....yes our Collie dog was named "Lassie"

I truly believe that enough spiritual ppl waking up and coming to God in service, love, and compassion is what changed the outcome of the ending timeline.
01:14 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 04:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes I grew up riding too, always love the feeling of the spines fusing together, his legs were mine and it was so natural. My natural way of being is in nature with my favorite animals. I just love the symbology in the dreams, and how realistic they are, sound, touch, scent -- all real.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 06:24
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It is truly amazing how you can move as one for sure.
I rarely used a saddle but when I did I used an english with no horn.
The rare time I used a western horn saddle it damn near killed me, horse fell over backwards on me and jabbed the horn in my pelvic, I had to lay there for a good 30 min before I could stand for them to move me to load me in the back of the truck.
Never used one again.
Always better to feel the horse moving under you.