17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 06:45
Todd Burguns, the Air Traffic Controller the day Jr’s flight went down, sounds EXACTLY like JoeM to me.

give a listen, let me know what you think

Todd Burguns (he disappeared after this interview):
https://youtu.be/uBAYurh_Y...

JoeM:
https://rumble.com/vbfw7p-...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 06:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Petty Officer Todd Burgun of the Coast Guard Base in Boston:

Another audio clip:
https://youtu.be/0SCvMrhnR...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 07:08
A screenshot from an old JoeM account.

Todd Burgun = 126 = Juan O. Savin

A petty officer is NOT an officer; it is an enlisted rank. Would an enlist EVER be allowed to make public comment like that..?

Todd's call to the news agencies came from a payphone; now you see me, now you don't...

If John was Todd with a voice changer, then clearly he's familiar with them, and fond of them, and perhaps the below isn't as crazy as it may sound:

Todd Burgun= JoeM = one of the Fusca's = Juan O. Savin?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 January, 07:49
I don't believe it's 107. 107 revealed himself in LV.

20 January, 07:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yes, i saw that when it happened. face reveal, signatures, and all. but there’s a reason why he doesn’t show his face on video since then, no? if he’s already revealed, why still hide his face?

i mean no disrespect to Juan, but ‘fatsuits’ and makeup can be very convincing. can totally change how a person looks, quite easily, add on some voice modulation / throwing one’s voice, and that could pass as anyone.

let’s see what happens :)

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 09:29
JJ The Magician, Musician, Physician, VP Position
He works best in adverse conditions! Man I tell you, He can do it all and leave everyone guessing while He’s off on his next adventure! It just doesn’t get any better than this! Thank You Sir! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 January, 09:36
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
you can use a picture "aging" - app and create almost all of those versions of JFK jr... I've tried it... You can also have the photo gain wt. It's a $2 app...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 09:41
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I’m well past it my friend. Everyone must research and think for themselves! Here is your homework!
https://rense.com/politics...

20 January, 09:43
interesting...

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
21 January, 05:36
Fun facts.....
............. and IF he is alive, and WHEN he is ready - he might just tell us the truth...
and if not........ that's okay, because it's HIS life.
HIS life.

You'd be surprised how much I know about being a public figure.

I have no need to KNOW.
It would be nice - but I don't NEED it.

I need Jesus.... that's all.