sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 January, 09:11
Howard Stern Rips Unvaccinated Americans: 'In My America,’ All Hospitals Would Be Closed To You— Go Home And Die'

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
20 January, 10:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
How many pure bloods are dying at home? Actually, how many have died at home? Perhaps hospital protocol needs to be updated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 January, 09:57
😂🤣😅Most of us that are #VaccineFree have NATURAL IMMUNITY, are healthy with strong immune systems. No worries.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 January, 09:44
yep - thought the same once i saw him make that statement..........i never did like him.........

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
20 January, 09:39
fingers crossed the scumbag!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"Those that scream the loudest"
He's a POS.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
That thing has always been a perversion of God’s creation- disgusting!!