sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Howard Stern Rips Unvaccinated Americans: 'In My America,’ All Hospitals Would Be Closed To You— Go Home And Die'

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:11 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 January, 09:56
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
😠 Never liked this pos
He grew into this prominent figure & I was like why? he was trashy, crass, crude & just a nasty sumb*tch

I hope...he's about to get his, at last

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 January, 09:57
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😂🤣😅Most of us that are #VaccineFree have NATURAL IMMUNITY, are healthy with strong immune systems. No worries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
20 January, 10:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
How many pure bloods are dying at home? Actually, how many have died at home? Perhaps hospital protocol needs to be updated.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 January, 09:18
Hasn’t he tested positive yet???

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 January, 09:27
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
🤞🤞🤞

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 January, 09:18
Hasn’t he tested positive yet???