The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Im following all God fearing #Patriots .

I was kicked off Twitter with over 30,000 of you patriots following me.

Im a God fearing man and following Thee General of generals in this WAR, Jesus.

The founding rebels, traitors to tyranny and wickedness, knew full well their victory was only found in God, thee Holy Father of Jesus, his only begotten son.

They understood that water and oil cannot mix and it is not only ok but the duty of the righteous person to NOT TOLERATE evil and wickedness but rather come against it and expose it.

You have a duty. You have a call. And it is to shine the light of truth and be a pillar for it in your community. Be the truth. Be the example. #ArmorUp with #GodsArmor , be not afraid, and walk upon the heads of serpents in truth and close their lying mouths.

Your called to be a warrior of the Truth. Your called to be an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and to so not as a paid mercenary but as his child. an heir to the very Throne of God.
07:03 AM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
21 January, 02:01
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
I was kicked from twatter Jan 2021.
Anonup has been my new home ever since.
Happy you made it over friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 January, 11:11
Jon ???
It's Diane ... Hi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 11:18
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Hi Diane!! Yep, It's me. Diane from #SOPT17 ?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 07:08
Glad you are here my friend! It is time to intercede!

20 January, 07:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hey Dan! So good to reconnect! Bless you with swift complete victory over all evil and wickedness in this day and the Lord bless you with the spoils of the enemy and with many more to hear your words of truth in Jesus name.