Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
19 January, 07:09
PDJT! He's not only Batman, he's Superman too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
19 January, 09:08
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I love that he included our beautiful FLOTUS πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 10:03
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
That calls for a mini tribute to our most precious 1st Lady of All Time! Absolutely positively The Best!❀️ We Love Her Soooo Much! ❀️ https://memetrunk.com/mela...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Very elegant, super smart with a big heart! πŸ’–
I had conversations with her in my dreams and we spoke in her mother tongue, Slovenian. My late mother is from Slovenija and I still have family there. What a beautiful country. Bled is a must visit, most peaceful place ever. ThanQ you angelsπŸ€—
10:40 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 10:48
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Grace, Style, Intelligence, Compassion She is everything a Queen should Be! ❀️

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
19 January, 11:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Great humour too. We laughed a lot in my dream. The boss was there too. They came by for a visit in my dreams 3-4x at synchronistic times in correlation with the real world. The second dream I had we laughed a lot. That was back in late spring 2020. Before they left the room in my dream, the boss handed me a large binder with the presidential seal on it, inside were full of cheques signed by him and he said to me, "When the time comes, you'll know what to do with that and if you need more, just let me know". The next day I learned the Fed Reserve was finished and came across more info on Nesara/Gesara. President Trump and First Lady Melania are πŸ’–.