Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
19 January, 07:09
PDJT! He's not only Batman, he's Superman too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
19 January, 09:08
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I love that he included our beautiful FLOTUS 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
That calls for a mini tribute to our most precious 1st Lady of All Time! Absolutely positively The Best!❤️ We Love Her Soooo Much! ❤️ https://memetrunk.com/mela...
10:03 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Jan 4freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 January, 10:11
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
She is fantastic
She stood by her man while MSM was covering him with sh!t
She smiled through it all, while Hollypervs made fun of her
This woman has the Heart of a Lioness
We love you Melania❤️

memes matter @NoComment
21 January, 10:05
Researching the Romanovs, (..) and after all that we know, this really resonates with me. I am soooooooooexited 🤲❤🧣🧤👗

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 January, 12:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂👍

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
19 January, 10:40
Very elegant, super smart with a big heart! 💖
I had conversations with her in my dreams and we spoke in her mother tongue, Slovenian. My late mother is from Slovenija and I still have family there. What a beautiful country. Bled is a must visit, most peaceful place ever. ThanQ you angels🤗

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 10:48
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Grace, Style, Intelligence, Compassion She is everything a Queen should Be! ❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 10:10
Classiest Superhero FLOTUS EVER!! ❤️❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 10:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication