🍿 Prince Andrew DEACTIVATED

Photo 1/4
01:29 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 January, 02:12
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Things are habbening!!! Have a Habby day and enjoy the show!!KEK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
19 January, 03:38
The best part of zerohedge are the comments

"Imagine a virus so deadly and contagious that it disappears when a politician is at risk of losing public office"

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 03:09
🍿🍿🍿
Learn to read the map.
News unlocks the map.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 03:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny or PJ- do either of you remember when Major Patriot posted something about Biden and Hunter on Twitter probably in 2020 - I don’t want to misquote it- but the thought just popped in my head 🤔

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
19 January, 03:06
I'm from the 🇬🇧 and one does wonder if this is because something else is being passed. i.e look at my right hand I'm cancelling all mandates, while the left hand is doing something else 🤔

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
19 January, 05:35
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
just an after thought, the one thing that never stopped in the 🇬🇧 for the last 2 years was the elections of 5G towers. I wonder if in march/april will they be fully turned on

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 02:58
all these gov are going broke over a vaccine...do ya think they have caught on they got scammed.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 January, 02:59
OUR NEW CZECH CABAL IS PRETTY SCARED, BECAUDE OUR NEW PM FIALA "FORGOT" THAT HE IS STILL CEO OF NGO, WHICH ASK LAST YEARZ 82.000.000 CZK FOR VARIOUS "HUMANITARY" PROGRAMZ, AND GUY FROM PARTNER PARTY FARSKÝ "WIN" FULBRIGHT CIA BACKED MONEY IN MARCH 2020, BUT AFTER ELECTION SUCCES DECIDE TO BAIL THIS OPTION, RELOCATE TO USA FOR 6 MONTH, AND NOT DROP HIS PARTY CONSTITUENT MANDATE...

LITERALLY THIS GUYS MAKE OUR PREVIOUS PM BABIŠ LOOK LIKE GENIUS MASTER ECONOMIST...🙈😂😂😂

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 January, 02:46

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
19 January, 02:32
QuantiBioRes shares ??

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 02:21
Interesting

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
19 January, 02:32
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
😎🍿

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 January, 01:41
I keep feeling this is part of something else - their psy op...

https://www.gdass.org.uk/w...

See section to do with 'Occassional indulgences'

So, when large numbers start kerling over from the kill injection, they can blame 'hasty unmasking', and clamp down even harder using GUILT to drive folk.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 02:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Could have been the plan with the roll out of 5G which I’ve read coukd be a kill shot. But 5G is being delayed again- atleast for now 😳

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
19 January, 01:32
👊🔥Wow so far a busy day.. Let's see what else is in store..