COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 January, 12:26
John F Kennedy Jr
Jan 18, 2022 22:54:37

Reptilians And Greys Created Religions To Control You.
Why Would The Bibles And Religions NEED Child Sacrifices?
What’s The Difference Between The Reptilians And The Bible?
They’re Playing Both Sides.

Why Do These Images Even Exist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
I am only aware of the animal sacrifices in the bible. Where does it mention child sacrifices?
01:13 AM - Jan 19, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Keressa Bruce @Kere
19 January, 04:25
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Read the story of Ruth the Moabite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
19 January, 12:46
In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication
Right! 🙌 Thank you, you're right! I suppose I should have been more specific in saying where does God ask for child sacrifice in the bible. We read in the bible about sacrifices to idol gods, small "g". The devil's finger print has been the same throughout time, and it's important for us to recognize it. Hence, we see what sacrifices to "gods"/demons looks like, always human/child. The One True God has never asked for child sacrifice. I don't believe the bible to be evil bc it contains the truth about the devil and what he convinces God's children to do. I take it more as a lesson to learn from. 💪🙏☝️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
19 January, 12:52
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
But, never where God himself asked for it😉 God prohibited Israel from child sacrifice in general and Molech worship in particular. Leviticus 20:2-5 states, “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.’” Many other Old Testament passages affirm God’s zero-tolerance for child sacrifice.

The bible recordes the devil as idol gods requiring it, but never God himself.