COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 January, 12:26
John F Kennedy Jr
Jan 18, 2022 22:54:37

Reptilians And Greys Created Religions To Control You.
Why Would The Bibles And Religions NEED Child Sacrifices?
What’s The Difference Between The Reptilians And The Bible?
They’re Playing Both Sides.

Why Do These Images Even Exist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
19 January, 01:13
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I am only aware of the animal sacrifices in the bible. Where does it mention child sacrifices?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keressa Bruce @Kere
Read the story of Ruth the Moabite.
04:25 AM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kere in this post can reply
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
19 January, 12:46
In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication
Right! 🙌 Thank you, you're right! I suppose I should have been more specific in saying where does God ask for child sacrifice in the bible. We read in the bible about sacrifices to idol gods, small "g". The devil's finger print has been the same throughout time, and it's important for us to recognize it. Hence, we see what sacrifices to "gods"/demons looks like, always human/child. The One True God has never asked for child sacrifice. I don't believe the bible to be evil bc it contains the truth about the devil and what he convinces God's children to do. I take it more as a lesson to learn from. 💪🙏☝️