MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 January, 07:14
white house wall is demolition wall. watch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 January, 09:50
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Disagree with video's claim that this is a demolition wall around the building. In Nancy Drew's video we saw it being a rectangular area in front of the White House, not encircling it. Other photos confirmed exactly this. But still weird, maybe time will tell.

Simplest explanation for the lights would be reflection of the lights of an emergency vehicle driving by. But the reflection doesn't look exactly like I would expect this to look. However, demolition of the inside is not a logical idea. Even if it was going to be destroyed, the building is really old, doesn't need to be weakened.

I don't think the White House will be destroyed by good guys or the bad guys, at worst it will be made into a monument about our infiltrated past government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
I hadn’t seen that, thanks!!!!
05:48 AM - Jan 19, 2022
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Now, click on at the bottom under it