Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
07 March, 08:11
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Our sorry state of a Congress would be hard pressed to deliver that to us. Can we just fire them all and start over asap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 March, 08:40
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Great Idea...Let's go!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 January, 04:49
You know....this is a no brainer. We use to have to show ID and Voter's Reg. Card. Went away right out from under our our noses. Asleep.. THANK YOU FATHER! THANK YOU Q TEAM! THANK YOU PATRIOTS! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE PRAYING AND THANK YOU JFK, TRUMP & JFK Jr. for such love and sacrifice. 💜 FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART TY!! I prayed for a miracle and BAM!! 🙋😭 THANK YOU JESUS!! Gratitude to all and PRAISES TO YOU HEAVENLY FATHER & THE SON JESUS CHRIST &TO THE HOLY SPIRIT! I WORSHIP ONLY YOU! 👑🙋I love you all so so much and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 💜🙏💜

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 January, 06:19
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
So may it ever be!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 January, 04:31
100 %

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 January, 04:23

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 January, 04:32
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
You Tell Them Boss!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 January, 08:41
AND NO MORE DOMINION either, nope none of that crooked stuff.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 January, 09:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They need to ban those and all voting machines!!!!