Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
17 January, 10:06
Fellow Patriots, I have a question. Has anyone figured out about the new cars? I live in So Cal and there still are no new cars on the lots. What the heck is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 06:17
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
Shortage and/or no chips from China for the new cars.
Just took my car to Dealer for simple oil chamge and I wasn't gone 5 min when I got a call from the Sales Manager telling me they want to buy my car. I said "it's 10 years old and if you want a 10 year old car that bad then Imma decline the offer but thanks" LOL

P.s. where in SoCali? Thats where I grew up and I miss my Home town in South Bay.🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
Hmm. No chips from Chy-na. Very interesting. Yeah, I have heard multiple times about the used car issue. This is crazy.
PS. San Diego
11:12 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SQPatriot in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 03:30
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
My cousin is in SD too... The craziness is state wide and country wide and sadly world wide..But NCSWIC🙌

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
18 January, 08:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very interesting. My gut tells me something is off about this whole thing. Can quite put my finger on it....China, chips, shipping issues, supply chain issues, possible EO 13848, etc.