Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
Fellow Patriots, I have a question. Has anyone figured out about the new cars? I live in So Cal and there still are no new cars on the lots. What the heck is going on?
10:06 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by SQPatriot in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 February, 01:35
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
I believe new car technology that is better is on the way. Hopefully made in the USA too!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 January, 12:41
107 talks about new technology
and tells us about the space craft he designed for travel. The world is changing and we get to go along for the Ride.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 06:17
Shortage and/or no chips from China for the new cars.
Just took my car to Dealer for simple oil chamge and I wasn't gone 5 min when I got a call from the Sales Manager telling me they want to buy my car. I said "it's 10 years old and if you want a 10 year old car that bad then Imma decline the offer but thanks" LOL

P.s. where in SoCali? Thats where I grew up and I miss my Home town in South Bay.πŸ™Œ

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
18 January, 11:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Hmm. No chips from Chy-na. Very interesting. Yeah, I have heard multiple times about the used car issue. This is crazy.
PS. San Diego

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
17 January, 10:12
I can't speak for everywhere, but where I live and work (I process the MSO's of new vehicles) I am told by our local dealers that the chip shortage for the 2021's are still not being sent. The new 2022's that were assigned to them and very few are gone. Currently used vehicles are going for new vehicle prices due to the shortages.

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
17 January, 10:29
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Thank you for the answer. Makes sense. No wonder used vehicles are going for 130% over KBB.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 January, 10:10
china chip shortage ....will find link

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
17 January, 10:30
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Thank you.