Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
17 January, 10:06
Fellow Patriots, I have a question. Has anyone figured out about the new cars? I live in So Cal and there still are no new cars on the lots. What the heck is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Shortage and/or no chips from China for the new cars.
Just took my car to Dealer for simple oil chamge and I wasn't gone 5 min when I got a call from the Sales Manager telling me they want to buy my car. I said "it's 10 years old and if you want a 10 year old car that bad then Imma decline the offer but thanks" LOL

P.s. where in SoCali? Thats where I grew up and I miss my Home town in South Bay.🙌
06:17 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
18 January, 11:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Hmm. No chips from Chy-na. Very interesting. Yeah, I have heard multiple times about the used car issue. This is crazy.
PS. San Diego

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 03:30
In response Penguin MCQue to his Publication
My cousin is in SD too... The craziness is state wide and country wide and sadly world wide..But NCSWIC🙌