Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
29 January, 04:03
White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage #PainIsComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Kay @Jaybkay
30 January, 10:43
In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication
The earth cam showed the WH dark for 10 days... so I went to look just now and it pops up for a second looking lit up as it used to however then it goes down and says stream not avail. Not sure if this is my wifi or it is what is happening?... In case anyone wants to check. B/c some thought it may symbolize the 10 days of darkness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
31 January, 12:41
In response Jen Kay to his Publication
I have it pulled up it is dark except in a couple of windows..

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
31 January, 01:11
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
do you have a link, the earth cam i find only shows the capital building

https://www.earthtv.com/en...
put an "e" on the end of house..thats the only way it will let me post a link idk why
01:14 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Only people mentioned by holdtheline1111 in this post can reply
Jen Kay @Jaybkay
31 January, 01:32
thank you! and i googled earth cam white house washington DC a couple weeks afo and got thr link. will note then that tonight wkuld be 11th day of dark.

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
31 January, 01:25
thank you.... :)

31 January, 01:27
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
welcome