Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl @Buffys
29 January, 04:03
White House is becoming as a prison and execution stage #PainIsComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Kay @Jaybkay
The earth cam showed the WH dark for 10 days... so I went to look just now and it pops up for a second looking lit up as it used to however then it goes down and says stream not avail. Not sure if this is my wifi or it is what is happening?... In case anyone wants to check. B/c some thought it may symbolize the 10 days of darkness
10:43 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jaybkay in this post can reply
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
31 January, 12:41
In response Jen Kay to his Publication
I have it pulled up it is dark except in a couple of windows..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
31 January, 01:11
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
do you have a link, the earth cam i find only shows the capital building

JULIE MICHELLE @WID3AWAK3GIRL
30 January, 11:12
Same

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 January, 11:05
yes same here......but that building was for the press for the faux inauguration....they are tearing it down now

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
30 January, 11:04
i tried 10 minutes ago and cant get it. someone posted the web cam of the capital and saw red flashing lights near the WH. 🤔 so maybe thats why??

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
30 January, 11:05
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
🧐🤔

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 January, 11:03
me too.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
30 January, 10:48
i got the same message

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
30 January, 10:46
Me too! Odd.