Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 January, 08:06
Whether the earth is flat or not doesn’t solve shit.

It doesn’t make people not evil.

It doesn’t keep people from sacrificing and abusing children.

It doesn’t help us win anything.

If anything, it divides and conquers and people end up arguing about pointless shit.

Let’s take 3 steps forward and zero steps back instead of 1 step forward and two steps back.

Flat earth arguments are for weak minds, given the current situation on planet earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
For Nana it is only extremely relevant at this particular moment in this battle if it affects the outcome or evolution.

For me, yes it is important to know the truth at some point about it as well and I am not convinced either way.
11:42 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 January, 02:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As long as there is division we will NEVER be well rounded!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 02:26
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Once ALL the truth is revealed that will do a lot towards new avenues of communication.

Some things to remember in forming new processes Nana thinks:
Free will
Sovereignty
Exist without doing harm to others

Nana is understanding that these are at the top of the to do list for other higher dimensional species.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 January, 02:41
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Jan Jackson

It isn't divisive unless someone MAKES it divisive. I'm a former Christian, now Jewish. Do you think anyone can talk me back into believing Paul's false doctrines? NOT A CHANCE.

Do you know how many (not very many, thank God) Anons are anti-Semites? I either unfollow them after giving them a short rebuke, or I scroll on by.

Do I believe in ETs? Hell, no. In whose image would God have made them? But, some Anons believe in them. I SCROLL ON BY.

Do you know how many Anons believe Lin Wood is "the man"? Shit, he's a perfect tool of the DS to turn people against Gen. Flynn; after all, Flynn was the number 1 target of the Deep State! I unfollow those Anons because they've fallen for his deception.

If someone doesn't agree or believe what another Anon says, there are a number of options available:
politely tell them why you don't agree
or ignore
or scroll on by
or unfollow
or block if you have to when they get hateful

There's no need to argue.