Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am facing a heartbreaking situation not of my making. There is something worse than losing a loved one to unexpected death. I cannot share the details as it is so personal and sensitive. It is such a cruel blow. I don’t sob often, if ever, but there are very real tears as I type. Better to have loved and lost… but this hurts so badly.
11:42 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 January, 04:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so sorry, Martin. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Tears can bring some release, even if just temporary. May you find some hope, grace, peace, and solace in knowing that you are not alone, and that many care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
18 January, 02:24
I am sorry, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 January, 01:03
sending GOoD vibes to you Martin!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 January, 01:03
sending GOoD vibes to you Martin!

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
18 January, 12:44
So sorry you're dealing with this pain and heartbreak Martin. Sending prayer and intention for peace, comfort and resolve to rest upon you. For beautiful things to come your way. If I was by you, I'd give you a hug and shoulder to cry on ❤️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
18 January, 11:50
Offering my prayers to you today Martin! May God protect and lift your spirit! Amen

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
18 January, 11:50
Offering my prayers to you today Martin! May God protect and lift your spirit! Amen

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 January, 11:19
Sending prayers for peace and healing Martin. 🙏🏻

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
18 January, 11:08
dear sweet man, I pray for you...sending you loving vibes and peace.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
18 January, 11:07
I am sorry Martin. I will pray for the healing of your heart🙏🏻😢💔

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 January, 10:58
so soory to hear this. these are indeed trying times and creating mountains and testing our faith. I will say a prayer for you for strength and comfort. Please accept my virtual hug (hug) !

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 January, 10:45
I am praying it is not what I think it may be! I am
praying your daughter is ok?

Whatever you are Facing...HOLD ON TO HOPE!!!

NEVER GiVE UP! I lost my daughter (infant, MRSA, had been given a VAX...destroyed her perfect immune system and perfect Health)...I never gave Up, even after she coded and was brought back to life for a few minutes...I never quit! AS Long as your Loved One is on Earth breathing..There is Always HOPE and GOD’S Miracles!!!

Praying for you Martin! I pray you Feel God’s LoVING ARMS around you right now!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

arba happihr @arba
18 January, 10:44
Martin Kind hearted beings have large generous hearts!
The better to have loved, and lost, I'm not sure about.
That one is super painful!
Beaming healing energy your way! 🙇‍♀️
You've got this! 👼
Need a holiday? Come on!
From one big hearted being to another!🤗

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 January, 10:42
Prayer sent🙏

Renate Trial @renategilliam
18 January, 10:39
Thinkung of you, Martin and sending love your way.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
18 January, 10:38
Sending you white light and healing.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 January, 10:37
Love and Holy, Healing Light to you,dear Martin. Recording from "Graceful Passages" We are surrounded by a vast, unseen field of love and light.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Wisdom Film - Michael Stillwater - "The Welcoming" - YouTube

Welcome to WisdomFilms, a new genre in contemplative, life-enhancing media.We offer these short films as a way to stop, take a breath, and come home to yours...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
18 January, 10:36
💔🙏 I'm so sorry. Praying for you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 January, 10:34
I’m so sorry, Martin. Sending you prayers.❤️

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 January, 10:33
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 January, 10:32
God bless you Martin be strong in your faith 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
18 January, 10:31
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 January, 10:30
Stay close to the LORD during this most difficult time, He will provide all you need - peace, comfort, strength and so much more. Praying for you 🙏

memes matter @NoComment
18 January, 10:31
May God show You the way through the pain. Walk towards the fire Geddes🤲❤

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
18 January, 10:29
In the name of Jesus Christ, we are with you. we lift you and yours up forever and always. Much love, in Jesus Christ’s name. God Bless🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
18 January, 10:22
Martin, We pray for your healing. When one of our Family is hurting, we all feel your pain.

"Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise." ~ Jeremiah 17:14

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 10:09
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
18 January, 10:08
So sorry to hear this Martin…giving prayers of love and comfort 🙏🏻💗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 09:55
PRAYERS for you. SO sorry for your hardship. And loss.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
18 January, 08:43
I am so sorry for your pain and hardship, Martin. I pray the Lord guides you through this terrible time; fills you with his endless love, and abounding grace. God bless, Brother🙏🏼🤍 Love you!