WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
15 January, 05:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
I have my own! I ordered it from India! Very inexpensive and you don't want to be admitted to a hospital especially in "Mexifornia" It is a DEATH sentence and you have NO rights once your admitted! I know I was admitted for A-Fib/No Visitors and no choices of your treament1 They have total control! At my hospitol several people tried to escpae ,but there are security guards everywhere!!! WHY!
07:53 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeepStateHunter in this post can reply
WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
17 January, 08:01
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
I can't wait for some of the heath officials in my area to reap what they have been doing for the past 2 years. Evil sick SOB's is what they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 January, 10:02
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Nuremberg 2.0 These Evil POS's Are going DOWN!!! History repeating itself! The Demoncratic party is EVIL And worse than Hitlers 3rd Reich! We are in the last days before the Trains start rounding us up! The ones that are still alive from the Bio-Weapon So-Calked Vaccine! The first one Fauci made with Bat's! That is a fact!