Only people mentioned by WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 January, 07:53
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
I have my own! I ordered it from India! Very inexpensive and you don't want to be admitted to a hospital especially in "Mexifornia" It is a DEATH sentence and you have NO rights once your admitted! I know I was admitted for A-Fib/No Visitors and no choices of your treament1 They have total control! At my hospitol several people tried to escpae ,but there are security guards everywhere!!! WHY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
17 January, 08:01
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
I can't wait for some of the heath officials in my area to reap what they have been doing for the past 2 years. Evil sick SOB's is what they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Gibbons @Trojan
17 January, 07:26
and to Kill you. DONT FORGET THE KILL YOU PART

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
17 January, 08:06
In response Bob Gibbons to his Publication
My one nephew in SD died for the big West River hospital turned him away after diagnosing him with covid. He died later that night. My other nephew in IA found a DR to prescribe Ivermectin and the pharmacist refused to fill it. I fooking hate all medical fields!!!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 January, 04:52
And many in Congress were treated with ivermectin from Joe Rogen’s doctor!! Congress withheld known cures from the American people!!! Criminal!!!

Montana Ford @Montanaford
16 January, 11:52
THIS RIGHT HERE!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 January, 07:54
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
"SHEEPLE" !

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
16 January, 07:52
The thing is...they pulled quinine from the market about 5 years before this s hit. So they had this planned for quite some time.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
17 January, 08:02
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
Someone here recommended buying tonic water with Quinine, I went to the grocery store and bought a few bottles