Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 January, 01:30
Don't hate Biden. He is doing a Fantastic job in his role.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
I agree he is a great actor but who is he??
And how will this be explained to everyone without pissing them off when finding out they have been fooled for sooooo long?
03:09 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kennedbd in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 January, 04:15
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
have it on good authority it is Arthur Roberts playing Bye-done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
17 January, 03:41
I've heard talk of James Woods

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 January, 04:01
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
just talk.......head shape is different.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 January, 03:23
They are finding out they have been fooled by [THEM] their entire lives! Once the people see they are being set free from slavery, they will respond joyfully.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 January, 03:21
Anyone with a brain and eyes that work can tell that o'Biden isn't the real Joe. In my circle, the only people who aren't referring to o'Biden as fake are the people who listen to MSM and also think there is no election fraud and that the jabs are safe. They may not even change their mind if CNN is forced to tell the truth. Sad but true. Some people will just have to deal with it.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 January, 03:21
I've read that the role has been played in part by B-list actor Arthur Roberts, possibly another couple of actors, and CGI.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 January, 04:16
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication