P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Happy 17 day, Patriots! Always remember: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡
12:35 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 January, 01:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 January, 01:21
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Number 17 !!

seen this Biden 17 coinkydence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
17 January, 01:02
AMEN AMEN!! As I lose my old life, friends, some family, and currently my marriage… I absolutely rest in this with heavy yet peaceful heart, because every single mystery, coincidence, weird querks, all made sense and have merged to here, in this war. It is why I am here. Thank goodness it was all brcause of this.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 January, 01:32
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Our wonderful Creator has your back…for He knows the plans He has for you!! God bless and keep you today and alwaysπŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 January, 12:53
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Thank you for the reminder P.J.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 January, 12:57
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
You bet! God bless, Patriot. πŸ™β€οΈ

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
17 January, 12:50
We were chosen...!

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
17 January, 12:48
πŸ’―πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ•ŠWWG1WGAπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ’―