Only people mentioned by Thefrenchtrouble in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 February, 09:56
In response Tony Michaël to his Publication
Up yours, bank employee! I just ordered more silver coins. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
31 January, 01:43
Bought me some silver last night...and a little gold for good measure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 11:54
ROTFLMAO!

OK, then...

Instead of buying $200 worth like I normally do, I will up that to $500 this month!

How about that?

I don't keep my money in the bank, anyway; it's a brokerage account with Schwab.

Besides, we're already running the QFS in parallel with the SWIFT system; all LEGITIMATE dollars held will be credited.

WTF are you so panicked for?

Too many ILLEGAL DOLLARS you're trying to protect?

Come to think of it, we have plenty of groceries...

I reckon I could up that to $600 worth of silver for February!

WE the PEOPLE won't be hurt; just the illegal dollar

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
31 January, 07:39
Sooooo what he is really saying is BUY SILVER!!!!

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
31 January, 04:37
well we all know who owns the banks so it looks like I'll be spending this months salary on silver 🤣😂, fuck the banks.

GDS MOM @GSDMOM
31 January, 02:22
BANKRUPT THE BANKS!!!!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
31 January, 02:26
In response GDS MOM to her Publication
TIME TO FORECLOSE.

Ginger Mag @Ginger
31 January, 01:57
I just purchased silver.

Minna Margareetta @AZ_Finn
31 January, 01:56
I just made my first silver purchase today! 7 beautiful silver coins! Let NESARA arrive!

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
31 January, 07:48
In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication
xrp is being pushed tomorrow. you can take profits and then help short squeeze silver

Mer Qury @MerQury
31 January, 01:54
Panic vibes!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 01:54
Who is "ordering" that we buy silver? Is it possible that if the banking system is brought down, many innocent people will suffer? I thought that it was up to the military, et al, to arrest and punish the criminals, including those in the banking system, Personally I don't feel comfortable with this because I don't know enough.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
31 January, 01:48
Projecting unAmerican on serious MAGA patriots. Projection rejected!!! 😎😎😎

1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 January, 01:39
This is amazing... but oh my gosh we've been warned! They're so desperate they now have people going on anon forums - this is highly amusing. Panic indeed, nothing can stop what is coming.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
31 January, 01:36
panic!!!

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Verily Chambers @Verily1
31 January, 01:16
[They] are scared. Buy SIlver. V