Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
Listen to this video.
Was it a volcano eruption in Tonga or Fast and Fury?
09:50 AM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
17 January, 02:12
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
🤪So happened to be caught on video too!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 January, 12:32
As soon as I saw the overhead footage I thought, that's no volcano eruption, that's a *detonation*, and a big one

I've heard that a huge DUMB was taken out - we'll see, I hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
17 January, 12:27
Not a volcano. BOOM. Blew up one of the largest internet servers under Tonga. It’s time to switch it off and ELON switch on STARLINK and end this.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 January, 09:56
Interesting..

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 January, 09:59
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I'm glad things are starting to surface...to be honest I did not believe it was a volcano...to be really really honest I even doubted the explosion ...