Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 January, 07:13
New Dan.

TS:
7:11 AM EST.

Video in replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 03:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Trump kinda looked like his brother to me the other night, VK!

But who knows.
Everyone has fun with these but no on really knows who anyone is, do they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I thought it was not Trump as well, there was something off, kind of like a rhythm that is just a tiny bit off. President Trump tends to hit the side of the podium. There also was a more subdued crowd response. The vibe was a bit "muffled" to me. 🤔
10:21 PM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 January, 11:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I had the same feeling......that something was really "off" about the whole thing! The crowd response was definitely subdued and the crowd behind him was...."different"......not the usual Patriots you generally see......these folks were too busy watching themselves on the big screen and that one guy in the white outfit who spent most of the time on his cell phone and posing for cheesy "selfies!!" That crowd was definitely NOT engaged! Trump himself seemed a bit subdued too and the NO mention of Covid, vaccines, mandates or anything to do with that was VERY INTERESTING! It will be interesting to see what the next one in Texas on the 29th will be like!

King Come @KingCome
18 January, 10:36
Security everywhere, tho, anyway..

David Higgins @David23
18 January, 10:29
Agreed- wasn't him. He was not as tall and he followed the teleprompter way too much. That's impossible for President Trump!