Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 January, 05:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 January, 06:29
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
My 93 year old mother has 4th stage breast cancer that metastasized to her lungs. 4 years ago she was given a 2-5 year prognosis. The docs put her on a chemo pill and then she got shot up with at least two of the jabs - said she would get the booster right after she go her flu shot.

Crazy thinking.

BUT, she told me that the cancer is under control. Made me wonder if the covid jabs she got were the HCQ variety.

We really don't know what is in the ones that aren't mRNA or a chimpanzee adenovirus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 January, 06:41
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
93 bless her heart. maybe she was lucky and received a placebo.

I think most people are receiving a placebo.

But, a placebo wouldn't halt the cancer from getting worse.

It is my understanding that the Trump version of the covid shots were produced. What happened to all of them?
06:45 PM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
17 January, 09:10
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
This is what i thought all the jabs were going to be! these are certainly what they are giving out. my father died 40 days after the pfizer jab.

17 January, 03:15
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Do you mean these are certainly NOT what they are giving out?

From what I understand we don't really know what is in the shots. Some batches seem deadlier than others. Every experiment has to have a control group so IMO some are placebos and some are the mRNA.

I am sorry to hear that your father passed away after getting the jab. While I understand that you would prefer to have your father alive and healthy, I hope you kept good records so you can seek recourse as the truth comes out.

I also know people who have permanent health issues after getting jabbed. And, I know people who have had no ill effects at all. They are lucky and are probably the people who are lining up for the booster.