Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 January, 06:46
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
JUST LIKE IVERMECTIN ATTACKS PARASITES THAT STOP MANY ILLNESSES INCLUDING Many forms of CANCER COLDS AND INFLUENZA !!! BIG PHARMA IS EVIL THE MEDIA IS EVIL THE POLITICIANS ARE EVIL FROM KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ALL WHILE THEY WERE TAKING IT BEHIND YOUR BACK FOR YOU AND THEIR FAMILIES !!! ALL FOR A BUCK JUST KNOW THIS EVIL DOERS.... AND WE STAND AGAINST YOU PERIOD !!! GOD SEES ALL GOD KNOWS ALL PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 January, 06:29
My 93 year old mother has 4th stage breast cancer that metastasized to her lungs. 4 years ago she was given a 2-5 year prognosis. The docs put her on a chemo pill and then she got shot up with at least two of the jabs - said she would get the booster right after she go her flu shot.

Crazy thinking.

BUT, she told me that the cancer is under control. Made me wonder if the covid jabs she got were the HCQ variety.

We really don't know what is in the ones that aren't mRNA or a chimpanzee adenovirus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 January, 06:29
My 93 year old mother has 4th stage breast cancer that metastasized to her lungs. 4 years ago she was given a 2-5 year prognosis. The docs put her on a chemo pill and then she got shot up with at least two of the jabs - said she would get the booster right after she go her flu shot.

Crazy thinking.

BUT, she told me that the cancer is under control. Made me wonder if the covid jabs she got were the HCQ variety.

We really don't know what is in the ones that aren't mRNA or a chimpanzee adenovirus.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 January, 06:41
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
93 bless her heart. maybe she was lucky and received a placebo.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 January, 06:13
It's disgusting! Today marks 20 years that cancer took my mom from us. Hang them all😖