TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 January, 12:45
Angels, Demons and the Nephilim the Invisible world. 6 photos

https://youtu.be/7nYuSlxeo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 03:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'm operating under the impression that all of the infamous ancient "gods" are symbolic of "The Watchers" in some way or form. What say you Storm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 03:34
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Absolutely, they are as the so called Anunnaki were the Fallen Angels 440,000 years ago. Posidon who had Atlantis built was also a Fallen Angel or Watcher. All that breed with human women are enchained in Hell until Judgment Day. Below is whats left of Atlantis.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 03:42
Thanks storm! Is that the "Eye of the Sahara"?

Also, why 440,000 years ago?

16 January, 03:50
According to the writing in Sanscript that is when the Anunnaki arrived and yes that is on the NW coast of Africa and they traded with Eygpt. Many fled to Eygpt 12,000 years ago and built the Sphinx.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 03:55
Thank you for your time fren🙏
I'm sure I will be back with more questions

16 January, 03:59
Your very welcome my friend.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 04:18
Ok I'm back sorry. Just thought of something.

So Atlantis was taken out during The Flood is what I'm making of this. This explains how Graham Hancock found water on the base of the Sphynx (I believe)

If above true, is mainstream archeology hiding this from us to dispel The Flood?

16 January, 04:46
No, it was destroyed by a nuclear weapon airburst and site are all over the earth that are still radioactive.

https://ascensionglossary....

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
16 January, 05:31
I looked over entire pages- fascinating stuff but where is the name of the prince who set off nuclear weapons?

It was Enlil who set off the nuclear weapons as they had 5 total that were hidden and Enlil used them on Atlantis , another city now gone in the Sahara between Atlantis and Eygpt and in India.
06:39 PM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 January, 08:32
reminds me of reading this....
http://www.abundanthope.ne...

16 January, 08:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What may have been a rouge planet is destroyed.

16 January, 08:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What may have been a rouge planet is destroyed.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
16 January, 08:27
WHo was Enlil? a Nephilim child?

16 January, 08:29
1 of 10 total a Son of Posidon.

16 January, 08:32
Correction a Grand Son.
Poseidon

God of: The sea, earthquakes, and horses.
Symbols: Trident, dolphin, horse, bull, and fish.
Parents: Cronus and Rhea.
Children: Orion, Triton, Theseus, and Polyphemus.
Spouse: Amphitrite.
Abode: Mount Olympus and the ocean.
Roman name: Neptune.
How was Poseidon usually pictured?
Subsequently, question is, who were Poseidon's wives? Amphitrite, in Greek mythology, the goddess of the sea, wife of the god Poseidon, and one of the 50 (or 100) daughters (the Nereids) of Nereus and Doris (the daughter of Oceanus).

Thereof, who is Poseidon's strongest son?

Link/cite this page

POSEIDON FACTS
Parents: Cronus and Rhea
Consort: Amphitrite
Siblings: Hades, Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Zeus
Children: Theseus, Triton, Polyphemus, Belus, Agenor, Neleus, Atlas
What is Poseidon's daughters name?

Eirene

Lion ess @Lioness
16 January, 08:04
Lemuria?