TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 January, 12:45
Angels, Demons and the Nephilim the Invisible world. 6 photos

https://youtu.be/7nYuSlxeo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
I'm operating under the impression that all of the infamous ancient "gods" are symbolic of "The Watchers" in some way or form. What say you Storm?
03:11 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 January, 03:34
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Absolutely, they are as the so called Anunnaki were the Fallen Angels 440,000 years ago. Posidon who had Atlantis built was also a Fallen Angel or Watcher. All that breed with human women are enchained in Hell until Judgment Day. Below is whats left of Atlantis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 03:42
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks storm! Is that the "Eye of the Sahara"?

Also, why 440,000 years ago?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 06:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I have looked at this area in the past, and, it seems to me, there is a possibility of a large explosion at the Cape Verde Islands, that could have caused a massive tsunami, washing millions of tones of sand over the land...

The sand seems to have been laid in a large long fan, with Atlantis in the center of the destruction, the sand blocked its water way to the Atlantic.