Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Arizona will be [their] Tombstone.

Trump played “Undertaker” the Wrestler’s song before walking out to the stage.

Props to Dan.

🕶
01:38 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 January, 11:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 10:05
He also walked off to the funeral song by Chopin - that means death.

His missing tie - he was very informal, ready to roll up his sleeves and get to some hard, difficult, dirty work...

But he was a double. Of that I am sure. I'm a nurse and a spec ed teacher, I study body language to ID behaviors and triggers, I study the mouth as it speaks to help children learn to speak properly. There are waaaaay too many differences between the Trump last night and our original, real Trump. I think it was too dangerous for Trump to be out, this is a pivotal point and crucial that he is safe...no problem with me if he had a double, who did a good job but some of us noticed, I'm not the only one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 January, 10:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Remember the several assassination attempts on him? Remember Bart Simpson video last week where he was shot and in a coffin? Last night the funeral music and a new video today in honor of him. Is this the scare event?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 January, 09:49
How do you interpret the "No Tie"?

Game Over?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 January, 10:23
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
The work is done ...

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 January, 09:07
It's all going according to plan.

[Their] days are numbered.

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
16 January, 07:35
Trump also mentioned Doc Holiday and Wild Bill and they were both in Tombstone.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
17 January, 08:46
In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication
And "Tombstone" is a reference to Pizza - frozen pizza to be exact. Maybe it's just me thinking this thought. It may mean simply what he said. Riddles inside of puzzles inside of etc...

It's okay if you just think it's me. God bless you, regardless @ashestoashas

LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 January, 07:20
Yes, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. lol
I thought who's dead or dying the deep state?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 January, 07:14
Arizona ahy! 🤔👈😂👍

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 January, 11:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 January, 06:50
😃Love it...Thanks...missed it, when watching

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
16 January, 05:31
The undertaker also used to be known on stage as Satan

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
16 January, 06:53
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
😁Trump was using it, as a slam, tongue in cheek.
He was not using it, as an identifier, or allegiance.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 January, 03:52
I was hoping it would be Georgia first but we will take any of them at this point!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 January, 03:50
He also told Sherrif Lamb he should seek a higher office and that's what he intends to do. They must have talked a bit. This is getting fun. Crickets on the left

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 January, 03:48
He called AZ as the first to fall.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 January, 08:45
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yes, he did.

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 03:38

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
16 January, 03:20
Did you hear 45 towards the end? He said.. My fellow Americans the time has come.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
16 January, 02:47
Aha! I knew I had heard that music before. It was based on Chopin's Funeral March.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Chopin - Funeral March (orchestral version) - YouTube

Sir Adrian BoultLondon Philharmonic Orchestra1975Chopin's Funeral March from his Piano Sonata No.2 in B-Flat minor, was transposed into D minor and transcrib...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 January, 03:40
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
i love it!
[they] are so done 😂

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
16 January, 02:39
Thank you, Doq. I knew it was ominous music but I didn't know what it was.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 02:32
tonga underwater(watch the water)volcano then undertaker song, underworld taken down? 🤷‍♂️🤔

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 January, 02:21
I Love living in AZ

Celery Juicer @Emme
16 January, 09:04
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
❤️🌵

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 January, 02:20
Arizona falling rapidly.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 January, 02:19
it was awsome. 🤜🙏🤛

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
16 January, 01:55

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
16 January, 01:53

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 January, 01:41
and Hold on Im coming at the end

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 January, 04:31
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
That album by Sam and Dave is a long time fave of mine

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
16 January, 01:39
Yep, as soon as I heard “Pray for tbe dead, and the dead will pray for you”