1. It wasn't President Trump but a double
2. DJT Tweeted "My fellow Americans, the Storm Is upon us."
3. An announcement to the world of NESARA/GESARA

https://operationdisclosur...

#NCSWIC
#EBS
#justice
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Thanks for pointing out the Nesara/Gesara, I totally missed that. Watched the whole thing & was so busy listening & looking at the crowd behind him I missed it.
Was listening to Michelle Fielding who said she was contacted by a military mom who's son is in the Army & stationed in Germany. He works on the Star Link & told his mom that it knows what he is going to type even before he puts his hands on the keyboard! Wow! Pretty amazing stuff! She also said the RV has not been completed yet due to bad bankers.
11:13 AM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 January, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Really?
I've heard about a gel that are in pilots hats and they control the flight (craft) mentally ... Dr. Carrie Madej told us this has been available for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 02:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
wow did not know that
will have to ask someone I know who is a pilot